Provides a basic introduction to statistics including:
- A set of questions one should always ask when evaluating or designing statistical studies
- A classification scheme based on the number and types of input and output variables for determining the proper procedure to use.
It covers the methods for analyzing a set of data from a single group including confidence intervals, comparison to a standard, normality testing and tolerance intervals. Methos for both attribute and variables data are included.
This course is intended for scientist, engineers and other technical staff.
- Questions You Should Always Ask
- Estimating Average and Standard Deviation
- Comparing Average and Standard Deviation to a Standard
- Testing For Normality
- Tolerance Intervals
- Attribute Data
Recommended Next Courses
Participants receive a comprehensive course manual.